Friday 11 October 2013

Life Picture Quotes

Life Picture Quotes

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilised by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself. -Walter Anderson

Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life. -Anthony Robbins 

Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books - especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day. -John Wooden 

I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end. -Drew Barrymore


The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. -Oprah Winfrey 




No comments:

Post a Comment